What makes us different?
Buy online in less than
on your phone, tablet or computer
We've sold more than
1 million policies
in the US, UK & Ireland
We're backed by a
Frequently asked questionsFAQs
Your phones, tablets, appliances and other electronics are often long-term investments, and can be very expensive and inconvenient to repair. Our extended warranty* Protection Plans are an affordable and easy way to protect them in case of everyday accidental damage (like drops, spills and cracked screens) and mechanical breakdowns (after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired). Because it's pretty unlikely that you'd be able to drop and damage your fridge or oven, our Appliance Protection Plans only cover mechanical breakdown (after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired).
Our plans are flexible, too – you can customize your coverage as often as you like by adding and dropping devices from your plan online, 24/7.
In most instances, your products are covered under your manufacturer's original warranty for a period of 12 months. However, these warranties don't cover accidental damage – like drops and spills – or provide other extras like power surge protection. Plus, once your manufacturer's warranty runs out, you're not protected against problems like mechanical or electrical failures that occur during normal use. With our Protection Plans, you can stay protected for all of these issues for up to three years (depending on when you signed up for protection for that device).
We'll refer you to your manufacturer for items they cover as long as their warranty is still in effect. You'll be protected against items they don't cover 14 days after you purchase an extended warranty with us. Get started with a quote now.
Yes! In fact, that's what our program is set up for – covering all the important devices and appliances in your home. We want you protect multiple devices so badly that we'll give you $1 off your monthly premium for the second device you add, and $2 off the premium for every additional device after that. And you won't have to sift through tons of paperwork to keep track of all the devices you protect – they'll all be covered under one protection plan, for one monthly bill. And you'll be able to manage them all in one place online.
If you've already covered a device with us under a Protection Plan, simply log on to add a device. It only takes a few clicks to add, and we automatically update your monthly bill. Your new device's first month's premium will be prorated to account for the remaining days in your current billing cycle.
No. Because your plan is paid for monthly, and is tied specifically to you and your credit card, it is not transferrable. However, if your device is less than 3 years old, another person can open a new Protection Plan and protect it until it reaches its third birthday.
We don’t cover:
- Cosmetic damage that doesn't affect the functionality of your device (cracked screens on phones and tablets do, which is why they're covered)
- Pre-existing damage
- Intentional damage
- Mechanical or electrical breakdowns that occur during the manufacturer’s warranty
- Theft and mysterious disappearance (loss)
For a full list of exclusions and conditions, see the plan terms and conditions.
Once your claim is approved, your claim will be fulfilled using one of the following three options (varies by device type):
- Next-day replacement for phones and tablets – Our Next Day Replacement Guarantee provides assurance that if your claim is approved by 8pm and your device is in stock, you will receive it the following business day. If your device is not in stock, you will receive a check within 2 business days. If we do not meet these requirements for your claim, email us with your name, policy number and claim number.
- In-home service – We will contact you within 24 hours of your claim's approval to schedule your in-home repair service as quickly as possible.
- Depot repair – We will send a package with prepaid shipping and packaging for your device. We will guarantee shipment of your repaired device within 5 business days of receipt at our repair facility.
If you receive a replacement device and it is different from the device you originally protected, log into My Bubble to update your account. In some cases, you will need to cancel the old device and add your new device to the plan. If there are no changes to your plan, we'll assume that your replacement device is the same model as your old one.