- Covers accidental damage, liquid damage & breakdowns
- Covers devices up to 3 years old
- Unlimited claims
- Next-day replacement2 for phones & tablets
- One-call claims resolution1
Important purchase information
Key plan features
Read the FAQs
Q. What isn't covered? A. We don’t cover:
- Cosmetic damage that doesn't affect the functionality of your device (cracked screens on phones and tablets do, which is why they're covered)
- Pre-existing damage
- Intentional damage
- Mechanical or electrical breakdowns that occur during the manufacturer’s warranty
- Theft and mysterious disappearance (loss)
Q. Do I have to provide proof of purchase? A. Proof of purchase may be required. You should keep a copy of your contract and the sales receipt for your covered item just in case they're required for you to obtain service.
The fine print
Key exclusions and conditions
- Your device must be fewer than 3 years old
- There is a $50 deductible for smartphones, iPhones and tablets. There is a $150 deductible for Samsung touch-screen phones.
- Electronics valued over $200 require a $50 deductible, and those valued under $200 require a $25 deductible.
- There is no deductible for appliances.
- After you buy, there is a 14-day waiting period before protection begins. You won't be able to claim during this time.
"Very easy! Much better experience than dealing with the insurance through the phone carrier... I would highly recommend! "
"Great service! Would recommend it to anyone with a smart phone. "
"So far, I'm very satisfied with Protect Your Bubble! Very easy to get your devices covered with a great protection plan!"
"About 40% less cost for insurance on 2 phones than our provider was offering us ...adds up over a year!"
Fine print & disclaimers
Protect Your Bubble is an independent seller of extended warranties for smartphones, tablets, electronics and appliances. Protect Your Bubble is not affiliated with the manufacturers of these devices.
1Our Quick Claim Guarantee is our promise to provide a resolution to your first claim under your plan within your first phone call. Customers claiming multiple times in a short period of time may be asked to provide a proof of loss or receipts for their device which will be processed promptly but will take more than one phone call for resolution. This guarantee is in place to ensure that we provide a fast claims decision on your first call. It does not apply if your phone call is disconnected requiring a second call to finish your claim. If your first claim is not resolved in one call, you can contact us at email@example.com
2Our Next Day Replacement Guarantee provides assurance that if your claim is approved by 8 p.m. EST and your device is in stock, you will receive it the following business day. If your device is not in stock, you will receive a check within 2 business days. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The obligor company for Protect Your Bubble Extended Warranty Products in all states except Florida and Oklahoma is Federal Warranty Service Corporation. In Florida, the provider is United Service Protection, Inc. In Oklahoma the obligor is Assurant Service Protection, Inc.