I love PYB Rules
Video Testimonial Monthly Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE, TESTIMONIAL OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE, TESTIMONIAL OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Video Testimonial Monthly Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older (19 or older in AL and NE) and located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Protect Your Bubble (“Sponsor”), SweepstakesPros (“Promotion Administrator”) and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors and licensees, and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of the Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of the immediate families (spouse, biological, adoptive or step-parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren and siblings, and each of their respective spouses (regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Promotion Period and Monthly Entry Periods: The Promotion invites eligible individuals (see full eligibility requirements in Rule 1, above) to create a video describing “why you love or why you chose Protect Your Bubble” and submit it as instructed in Rule 3, below. The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on November 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2014 (the "Promotion Period"). There will be two (2) separate entry periods, one (1) each calendar month during the Promotion Period. Each entry period will correspond to a separate random prize drawing (each a “Monthly Drawing”. See Rule 4, below for details). For purposes of this Promotion, a "month" is defined as beginning the first day of each calendar month at 12:00 a.m. ET, and ending the last day of the calendar month at 11:59 p.m. ET during the Promotion Period (each a "Monthly Entry Period").
- How to Enter the Promotion:
a.During the Promotion Period visit http://us.protectyourbubble.com/ilovepyb.html / (the “Website”) to locate the online official entry form. Follow the on-screen directions to enter the Promotion, upload your video describing why you love or why you chose Protect Your Bubble, complete all required fields and click submit to enter. Once your video is received by Sponsor and determined to be in compliance with these Official Rules, you will receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the applicable Monthly Drawing. Entries must follow the submission requirements set forth below or they will be disqualified. All Entries are subject to a review by Promotion Administrator and Sponsor prior to or after posting online. By uploading your Entry, you agree that your Entry conforms to the submission requirements set forth below and agree that Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion, may remove your Entry and disqualify you from the Promotion at any time if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to the submission requirements or is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
b.Mail-in Entry: To enter each Monthly Sweepstakes by mail without a purchase or creating a video, clearly hand print your name, complete street address, daytime telephone number, email address (if you have one) and birth date, on a standard 4″ x 6″ postcard and mail it to: Video Testimonial Monthly Sweepstakes, PO Box 18243, San Jose, CA 95158. Postcards must be postmarked by the last day of each Monthly Entry Period and received within seven (7) days thereafter to be eligible for the applicable Monthly Drawing. All mail-in entries must be legibly hand written (including addressing), mailed separately and have sufficient postage affixed. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/ EMAIL ADDRESS REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. Participation in this Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Promotion Administrator’s decisions, which shall be final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Conditions of Review Submission:
1.The Entry submitted must be the original creation of the entrant alone; modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s preexisting work does not qualify as an entrant’s original creation.
2.The Entry must feature a story about why you love Protect Your Bubble and must reflect your own findings, beliefs, experiences and/or opinions regarding the product. If the product was supplied to you by the Sponsor for purposes of providing a review, then you must indicate the following at the top of your review: “This review is based on a product that was given to me by the Sponsor free of charge in exchange for providing a review and receiving an entry into the Sweepstakes.” If the product was supplied to you by the Sponsor along with a payment, then you must indicate the following at the top of your review: “This review is based on a product that was given to me by the Sponsor free of charge along with a monetary payment in exchange for providing a review and receiving an entry into the Sweepstakes.” Failure to provide the proper language (if applicable to you) will result in forfeiture.
3.Videos must be uploaded uploaded via Post Kudos, in one of the following formats: .mov, .avi, .mkv, .mp4, .m4v, .mpg, .mpeg, .wmv and .3gp and must be up to 30 seconds,
4.Videos may be no longer than and must be up to 30 seconds in length, as determined by Promotion Administrator,
5.All Entries must be in English.
b.Additional Conditions of Submission: Any Entry which Promotion Administrator or Sponsor, in their sole opinion, determines to be inappropriate for publication or inclusion in this Promotion, or dishonest, will not be considered or displayed (if such determination is made prior to posting) and the corresponding entrant will be disqualified. If such determination is made after an Entry was posted, the Entry will be removed as soon as is practicable and the entrant will be disqualified.
Entry cannot in the opinion of the Contest Administrator or Sponsor: (i) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (ii) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (iii) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (iv) defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; (v) contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; (vi) contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); (vii) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead without permission; (viii) communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and (ix) depict violation of any law, or in and of itself, be in violation of any law. By submitting an Entry each entrant represents and warrants that: (i) his/her Entry is the sole and original creation of the entrant or entrant owns all rights in the Entry and Entry has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work; (ii) the Entry does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/tradename, or other proprietary right of any person (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity; (iii) the Entry is the sole and exclusive property of the entrant; (iv) any other persons mentioned in the Entry have given written consent to its submission into the Promotion and use as contemplated by these Official Rules and entrant can supply proof of consent if requested by Sponsor; (v) the Entry has not been previously published; (vi) entrant owns or otherwise has rights to use all elements of the Entry; (viii) Entry has not won previous awards; and (ix) publication of the Entry via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Each entrant agrees to l indemnify and hold harmless, Promotion Parties from any claims to the contrary.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITES, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Posting of an Entry is not an indication that the Entry has won a prize or is otherwise favored for a prize.
- Rights Granted: By entering, you irrevocably and forever grant and assign to Sponsor all worldwide right, title, and interest in and to your Entry (and all works derived from it) including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and agree that Sponsor may reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or portions of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor at its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including without limitation posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, Social Media sites and/or other Sponsor-selected media, without any kind of payment to you. You expressly waive all rights to review or approve any use that Sponsor makes of your Entry in accordance with these Official Rules. By entering the Promotion, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas therein without any compensation to you. You further acknowledge that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
By entering the Promotion, you understand and acknowledge that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. You further acknowledge that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
- Monthly Drawings: On or about two (2) weeks after the end of each Monthly Entry Period, the Promotion Administrator will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received through both entry methods combined during the applicable Monthly Entry Period. Entries received for previous Monthly Entry Periods will not roll-over into subsequent Monthly Prize drawings.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”) and Odds: Two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded (one per Monthly Drawing), each consisting of a $100 value Gift Card of Sponsor’s choice. Total ARV of all prizes is $200. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except as provided herein or at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Use of gift card is subject to all applicable terms, conditions and policies of the issuer. All federal, state and local income taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/MAILING ADDRESS. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entries received for each Monthly Drawing through both entry methods combined. All prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules.
- Conditions: All potential winners (will each be notified by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. If releases are not received by the date stated on the notification, or if any notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or does not return such other releases as deemed necessary by Promotion Administrator, the potential winner will be disqualified and at Promotion Administrator’s discretion, an alternative potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining entries in the applicable drawing pool. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Promotion Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged or incomplete Entries or other communications, non-delivered or postage due mail, failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or internet connections, or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind. Entries by automatic, programmed or like methods will be disqualified. Improper, incomplete, mutilated and illegible Entries will be disqualified. Prizes will be awarded only to an address within the United States. If, in Promotion Administrator’s sole opinion, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promotion Administrator reserves the right to modify or terminate the Promotion in a manner deemed reasonable by the Promotion Administrator, at the Promotion Administrator’s sole discretion. In the event of early termination, Promotion Administrator may conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible, non-suspect entries received through both entry methods combined as of the date/time of termination. Promotion Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the Website or acts in a disruptive or unfair manner. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the person's name submitted on the entry.
- Disputes, Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws. By participating, entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in located in the county of Fulton, Georgia; 2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Releases: As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with this Promotion or incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, or the use of any entry (Except where prohibited, by accepting prize, winner grants permission for Sponsor and their agents to use his/her name, video/photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation or notice.
- Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this Promotion, please visit http://certified.promotrust.com/protectyourbubble/videotestimonialsweeps/winners. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by Protect Your Bubble, Atlanta, GA, 30309.
- Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by SweepstakesPros, P.O. Box 18404, San Jose, CA 95158.