Why should you protect your phone or tablet?
Of course, the main reason to buy a Protection Plan is glaringly obvious: it costs a lot to replace your devices if they’re damaged, or if they break down. Network carrier subsidies mean it’s easy to be fooled into thinking that smartphones and tablets aren’t that expensive, but a typical smartphone costs over $500 to replace – that’s a lot of cash to find at short notice.
But there are other great reasons – aside from the cost – for getting a Protection Plan from us! Take a look below to find out what they are:
- We’re affordable – monthly plans for smartphones, tablets, iPhones and iPads are just $5.99, and plans for Samsung touch-screen phones are just $6.99 a month. Plus, deductibles on most phones and tablets are a low $50.*
- We’ll replace it, fast – we know that smartphones and tablets are central to our lives – that’s why our Protection Plans replace your device fast, with next-day replacement for phones and tablets.2
- We have great customer service – on-hand here in the US to answer any questions, help out with claims or give policy information.
- We’ll get your claim going with just one call1 – if a covered incident does happen, it’ll only take one call to get your first claim moving, and dedicated service representatives are there to help with every step.
- We value your money as much as you do – not only can you cancel your plan at any time, but we won’t charge any cancellation fees, to boot.
One last reason to buy a Protection Plan? The peace of mind you’ll get knowing that if it gets accidentally dropped, dunked, smashed or sat on, you don’t have to worry about getting your phone back in working order.