A commitment to our customers with travel protection
Our goal at Protect Your Bubble is to provide you with an amazing customer experience and to always do the right thing for our customers. Here’s how:
- We are committed to listening to you; we will be accessible, responsive and respectful to all of your travel protection questions
- We strive to impress you by providing friendly, reliable and supportive service at every opportunity
- It’s our goal to understand and exceed your expectations by delivering valuable protection products and clear communication of the “fine print”.
Please share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Protect Your Bubble is one of the best companies. They know how to serve the customer...I definitely want to recommend them to my family and friends. -Mario B.
Protection for when your getaway gets away from you
View Sample Plan
While you’re planning your perfect venture, have you thought about how you would handle a medical emergency, cancelled flight, or trip delay?
What would you do if a tropical storm cancelled your trip?In 2011 alone, there were 20 reported tropical cyclones, 19 tropical storms, 7 hurricanes and 3 major hurricanes in the Atlantic. With Travel Protection you have coverage if your trip gets cancelled last minute because of a major storm.**
Protect Your Bubble Travel Protection is prepared for the unexpected so that you won’t have to be. With great, easy to use Travel Protection at a great price you can have peace of mind while on your trip.
Why should I get Travel Protection from Protect Your Bubble?
Travel Protection or insurance helps you avoid unexpected costs and stress while you’re on the go. Without Travel Protection, if you had to cancel your flight last minute you’d be paying out-of-pocket for a new ticket. If you had a medical emergency abroad, you’d have to navigate in a country you don’t know in a language you don’t speak to get help.
We take care of the stressful situations for you and help you cover costs in case of:*
- Medical/Dental emergencies
- Trip cancellation and interruption
- Travel delay and missed connection
- Rental car damage or theft
- Lost, damaged, or stolen baggage
With our travel protection you have access to:
- Rental car coverage
- Emergency and concierge services
- ID theft and roadside assistance services
- Reimbursement for expenses for travel if you have to cancel or interrupt your trip because of covered illness, accidents, natural disasters, job loss, or other unforeseen events.
- We’ll cover unplanned accommodation, meal, and local transportation expenses if your trip is delayed or if you miss a connection
We understand that as an individual, you have unique preferences and needs when you travel. We work to make our coverage meet those needs by offering you options to help you get the coverage you want.
Choose the plan that fits you best:
Basic Plan – For the budget conscious traveler
- Starting at $14 per day
- Coverage for trip cancellations, interruptions, and delays
- Coverage for lost/stolen baggage
- Rental Car Damage Coverage
- Medical/Dental Emergency Expense Coverage
- Emergency Medical Transport Coverage
- Access to Emergency Assistance and Concierge Coverage
Deluxe Plan – Even more great coverage for your trip
- All of the great coverage of the Basic Plan, plus
- Roadside Assistance
- Access to a 24/7 doctor consultation hotline
- No out of pocket medical expenses (up to $1,000)
- ID Theft Resolution Services
No matter which level of coverage you choose, our team works to provide you with flexible options and great service.
We make getting the great coverage above easy and fast for you:
- Receive your plan details immediately when you sign up.
- Up to 10 people can be insured on single trip plans.
- Additional Multi-Trip plan options and cancellation coverage available for business travelers.
- Single and Multi-Trip Plans offer coverage for trip interruption due to covered sickness, injury or death for you or a traveling companion.
- Purchase travel protection up to the day of your departure
* Coverages and services differ between plans. Please review plan specifics carefully as limitations and exclusions apply. Read our sample policy for full details on your Terms and Conditions.
** Source: Atlantic Hurricane Season
Ready? Let's get started!
You've got other stuff too, right? We also protect: