Protection for single and multiple trips
- Prices from $12 a trip
- Trip cancellation,interruption
and delay coverages
- Medical, dental & emergency
- Baggage and rental car
- Emergency and concierge
- ID theft and roadside assistance services
Good Coverage. Easy to Use. Affordable.
*Rental Car Coverage not available for residents of Texas
Read more about our individual travel plans
Protection for when your getaway gets away from you
View Sample Plan
While you’re planning your perfect venture, have you thought about how you would handle a medical emergency, cancelled flight, or trip delay?
What would you do if a tropical storm cancelled your trip?In 2011 alone, there were 20 reported tropical cyclones, 19 tropical storms, 7 hurricanes and 3 major hurricanes in the Atlantic. With Travel Protection you have coverage if your trip gets cancelled last minute because of a major storm.**
Protect Your Bubble Travel Protection is prepared for the unexpected so that you won’t have to be. With great, easy to use Travel Protection at a great price you can have peace of mind while on your trip.
Why should I get Travel Protection from Protect Your Bubble?
Travel Protection or insurance helps you avoid unexpected costs and stress while you’re on the go. Without Travel Protection, if you had to cancel your flight last minute you’d be paying out-of-pocket for a new ticket. If you had a medical emergency abroad, you’d have to navigate in a country you don’t know in a language you don’t speak to get help.
We take care of the stressful situations for you and help you cover costs in case of:*
- Medical/Dental emergencies
- Trip cancellation and interruption
- Travel delay and missed connection
- Rental car damage or theft
- Lost, damaged, or stolen baggage
With our travel protection you have access to:
- Rental car coverage
- Emergency and concierge services
- ID theft and roadside assistance services
- Reimbursement for expenses for travel if you have to cancel or interrupt your trip because of covered illness, accidents, natural disasters, job loss, or other unforeseen events.
- We’ll cover unplanned accommodation, meal, and local transportation expenses if your trip is delayed or if you miss a connection
We understand that as an individual, you have unique preferences and needs when you travel. We work to make our coverage meet those needs by offering you options to help you get the coverage you want.
Choose the plan that fits you best:
Basic Plan – For the budget conscious traveler
- Starting at $14 per day
- Coverage for trip cancellations, interruptions, and delays
- Coverage for lost/stolen baggage
- Rental Car Damage Coverage
- Medical/Dental Emergency Expense Coverage
- Emergency Medical Transport Coverage
- Access to Emergency Assistance and Concierge Coverage
Deluxe Plan – Even more great coverage for your trip
- All of the great coverage of the Basic Plan, plus
- Roadside Assistance
- Access to a 24/7 doctor consultation hotline
- No out of pocket medical expenses (up to $1,000)
- ID Theft Resolution Services
No matter which level of coverage you choose, our team works to provide you with flexible options and great service.
We make getting the great coverage above easy and fast for you:
- Receive your plan details immediately when you sign up.
- Up to 10 people can be insured on single trip plans.
- Additional Multi-Trip plan options and cancellation coverage available for business travelers.
- Single and Multi-Trip Plans offer coverage for trip interruption due to covered sickness, injury or death for you or a traveling companion.
- Purchase travel protection up to the day of your departure
* Coverages and services differ between plans. Please review plan specifics carefully as limitations and exclusions apply. Read our sample policy for full details on your Terms and Conditions.
** Source: Atlantic Hurricane Season
Plans are available to residents of the United States. Benefits and services are described on a general basis. Certain terms and conditions may apply. For complete information on policy benefits, limits and exclusions, please contact CSA at (888) 470-9123 or http://www.csatravelprotection.com/certpolicy.do for a sample Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy for this plan.These plans are administered by CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services. Services are provided through CSA’s designated providers. Travel Insurance is Underwritten by: Generali U.S. Branch, New York, New York; NAIC # 11231 (all states except as otherwise noted) under Policy/Certificate Form series T001. Generali U.S. Branch is rated A (“Excellent”, 3rd out of 16 Categories A++ to S) by A.M. Best Company® for financial strength and operating performance (Ratings and analysis as of 6/6/12). California is Underwritten by Generali Assicurazioni Generali S.P.A. (U.S. Branch), Colorado is Underwritten by Assicurazioni Generali – U.S. Branch, Oregon is Underwritten by Generali U.S. Branch DBA The General Insurance Company of Trieste & Venice, and Virginia is Underwritten by The General Insurance Company of Trieste and Venice – U.S. Branch.