Protect Your Bubble, gadget insurance brand, shares some of the most popular e-books out there.
10. Gone Girl A Novel (Gillian Flynn) – A dead wife, uncooperative husband and a diary filled with juicy bits about a marriage that is not made in heaven make for an interesting read. Flynn has a witty way with words, and she does not mince them in this novel.
9. Merry Christmas, Alex Cross (James Patterson) – Number 19 in his series, Alex is out to find a thief hitting a church’s alms box and once solved, back home for some family time. A phone call later and Alex is neck deep in a hostage situation that may mean not making it home for Christmas, or any holiday for that matter.
8. Life of Pi (Yann Martel) – Take a 16 year old boy, several animals like a hyena, wounded zebra, orangutan and a Bengal tiger and throw them all in the Pacific Ocean in a lifeboat. Not much more to be said here; read the book.
7. Private London (James Patterson) – Making a second appearance on the list, Patterson brings in Dan Carter, head of Private London – the European branch of an exclusive detective agency, to help Hannah Shapiro, a young American student in an experience eerily similar to one in Los Angeles and Private’s International headquarters.
6. The Perfect Hope: Book Three of the Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy (Nora Roberts) - Ryder is a working man who would rather be outside swinging a hammer than inside pushing a pen. Hope is used to the good life and fast moving world of D.C., but she has always struggled in love. While Ryder’s family tries to get an inn up and running with Hope’s help, she and Ryder butt heads but things begin to transpire – and neither one can make heads or tails of it.
5. Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy - Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (E.L. James) – Book three of the hottest trilogy of 2012, Steele and Grey look like they are finally through every obstacle, until fate throws them a wicked curve. The past becomes the present, and each must make a difficult choice.
4. Notorious Nineteen - A Stephanie Plum Novel (Janet Evanovich) – Plum is again chasing bond jumpers, but are barely keeping food on the table or a roof over her head. Geoffrey Cubbin could be her ticket to the big time, but he has skipped town and cannot be found. To pay the bills, she takes a part-time job as a bodyguard, but the job may be more than even she can handle, and she can handle quite a bit.
3. Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy - Book Two (E.L. James) – Steele has decided to end things with Grey, and start over anew. A new arrangement means she cannot resist him or his body, so she promptly agrees. Grey cannot shake his past, and Steele must confront it in the second book of the hot trilogy.
2. The Hobbit (J.R.R. Tolkien) – Long before there was a movie, there was the book. The Hobbit, Or There and Back Again has long been a popular read for adults and children alike. Now that Peter Jackson has made the prequel to the Rings saga a movie, its popularity is rising again.
1. Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One (E.L. James) – Literature student Anastasia Steele goes to interview Christian Grey, a young entrepreneur. Steele falls for Grey and Grey for Steele, but there is a catch. Steele must agree to Grey’s terms or there is no deal. Mature audiences are recommended and since it sits at #1, there is little to imagine why this is the case.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer. Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA