Phone cases are a unique way of showing off your personality. Customization in accessories for mobile devices is a growing trend. Why not take your phone case to another level and do it yourself. So the next time you are out and someone ask “Where can I grab that phone case?” You can say nowhere.
1. Printable Templates- Websites like spreadshirt.com offer custom designs to make on the web for a relative very cheap price. It quite simple to design. Firstly, pick the type of phone you want to design. Next, pick the image by choosing something to upload or one of their presets. In the end, consumers will spend roughly 15 bucks!
2. Duct Tape- Though this may seem a little old-fashioned, duct tape actually is a part of arts n’ crafts. There are all types of trendy designs that can bring out your personality. So go to your local arts n crafts store like Michael’s and purchase some tape.
3. Scrapbook Cut-Outs- Those cut-outs are not limited to your picture album. Be creative and use different cut-outs to fit onto your phone. You can purchase a blank case and use the leftover graphics by applying them on the case with an adhesive like fabric-tac.
4. Sharpie- If you are a good drawer, sharpies are your best friend. Simply purchase a white blank phone case and let you imagination run wild!
5. Lace- This is more than likely for the women. If you are trying to give your phone a sexy look, this is the perfect material. It’s very different and noticeable in public! Make sure to use a reliable adhesive to ensure a lasting case like the one stated earlier.
The possibilities are limitless with these DIY phone case projects. These inexpensive artsy projects are easy to produce, and will definitely make your phone feel special.