On behalf of the Protect Your Bubble team, we’re proud to announce that we are now offering Renter’s Insurance to renters and tenants all across the U.S.
Whether you’re in an apartment, dorm, single family home or condo, it’s smart to understand your options and the many benefits that renters insurance provides you. We can tell you that people decide to get a policy for a variety of reasons:
- Coverage for personal belongings
- Emergency back-up expenses in case the rental unit is deemed unlivable due to damage
- Liability coverage in case someone gets injured on the premises
- Renter’s insurance is 1 of 4 insurance policies promoted by financial guru Dave Ramsey
- Many feel that the up-front investment is affordable for the return and security it provides
- Many landlords require their tenants purchase renter’s insurance
- Fire, theft, wind, smoke, vandalism and personal liability are covered
5 Reasons to Get Renter’s Insurance From Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a different kind of insurance brand. We’re a lifestyle company, which means that we also offer smartphone insurance, pet insurance, travel insurance, rental car insurance, and extended warranties for your home appliances and electronics. We ditch the legal speak so that you can get simple coverage for the important things in your life. 5 reasons to select us for your insurance needs include:
- We’re part of a Forbes Fortune 500 company
- We offer flexible, affordable policies for every budget
- Our efficient, responsive claims team is available 24/7
- Our claims team has been in the business for over 20 years, so we’ve just about seen it all
- We build in unique discounts for many things you already have: smoke alarms, burglar alarms, deadbolts, Internet purchase discount and more
Did you know that you can cover as little as $10k in personal property with Protect Your Bubble’s Renter’s Insurance? This is especially useful if you live in a dorm or small apartment and you don’t have a lot of personal stuff anyway. This is just another example of how we work hard to deliver affordable prices to you.
Additional Renter’s and Tenant’s Insurance Resources
Don’t forget to do your homework. Check out these resources for more information:
f you’re researching renter’s insurance, we’d love for you to consider us at Protect Your Bubble. Check out our Renter’s Insurance features and benefits. As always, let us know if you have any questions.