Are you travelling this summer? Protect Your Bubble has created a free infographic on the top cities to be on guard while traveling abroad, the top airports for TSA theft, common ways travelers get robbed and how you can avoid theft while traveling. Come on, let’s travel the world!
The Top 10 Cities to be on Guard
- Barcelona, Spain
- Rome, Italy
- Prague, The Czech Republic
- Madrid, Spain
- Paris, France
- Florence, Italy
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Athens, Greece
- Hanoi, Vietnam
Top Airports for TSA Theft
- Miami International Airport
- New York JFK International Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Atlanta Hartsfield – Jackson International Airport
- Las Vegas McCarran International Airport
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- New York – LaGuardia International Airport
- Newark – New Jersey International Airport
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Seattle – Tacoma International Airport
The most common ways travelers get robbed
- ATM scams
- Bus robbers
- Distractions at train stations
- Counterfeit money getting passed off at restaurants
- Fake police officers
5 Ways to Avoid Theft While Traveling
- Leave valuables at home, such as high-end jewelry.
- Avoid using outer storage pockets and try to conceal belongings.
- Lock up your property with TSA locks and stay alert in crowds.
- Don’t let your guard down in your room. Theft occurs in hostels and even up to 5 star hotels.
- Be mindful of scams and watch out for anyone trying to be overly helpful.
These are just some vital information you need to know if you’re traveling this summer. If you’re interested in finding out how you can protect yourself, check out our travel insurance.