With the March Madness season in full mayhem, the #BubbleIt Bracket Challenge now enters the 4th round as the top 8 bubble bursting scenarios go head to head. Water Damage seems like it has the legs to go all the way and getting a Cancelled Flight seems to be irking many people as well. Vote now to be eligible to win an iPhone 6.
College basketball frenzy is on the horizon as the March Madness Season nears. A record 799K fans attended the NCAA March Madness basketball tournament recently. With recent upward trends, we would not be surprised if the 2015 tournament sets the bar even higher. We took a look at other major sporting events to see what kind of madness occurs there too.
- More than 41 million people participate in fantasy sports annually.
- Average Super Bowl host spends $118 for their party.
- 54% of Americans who have watched a college basketball event on TV.
- 59% of fans text during a sporting event.
- 64% of males between 35 and 44 use their smartphones to view sports related content while watching sports on TV.
Round 2 of the #BubbleIt Bracket Challenge has now begun. With the field narrowed down to the top 32 bubble bursting scenarios, you decide what accidents should make it to the Sweet Sixteen. Remember, you have a chance to win an iPhone 6! Click here to play.