Help and Support > Home Gadgets 101 > Policy Facts Home Gadgets
Policy Facts Home Gadgets
What makes Protect Your Bubble different?
- We understand how important home appliances and electronics are in your everyday life – whether it’s your washer/dryer that never needs to take a day off, your laptop for work or paying bills, or your camera that you use every day to catch that special moment with your family and friends
- We have the best Extended Warranty prices available with both monthly and single payment options.
- Easy claim process with just one call to kick start your claim
- No deductible
- If your covered item experiences a mechanical breakdown from wear and tear, we will always pay for the full cost of repair or replacement
- Cancel anytime (within the first 30 days for a full refund)
- Mechanical Breakdown? If your item breaks down from wear and tear after the manufacturer’s warranty expires, send it to us and we’ll repair it – or get you a replacement.
- Accidental Damage like dropping your camera in the pool or knocking a cup of coffee on to your laptop? Accidents happen – we have you covered when you purchase an Extended Warranty for your laptops, netbooks, cameras, camcorders, and gaming systems
- PC Tech Support
- Surge protection
- Food loss reimbursement up to $250 standard for freezers and refrigerators
- Battery replacement for easily removable batteries
Important Terms we want you to understand about your Extended Warranty
- Here are a few key numbers for you to remember about your Extended Warranty
- $0 – No deductible
- 14 – There is a 14 day exclusion period before coverage begins
- 90 – Your home appliance or electronic item must have been purchased within the past 90 days as new to qualify for Extended Warranty coverage
- 4 – On your fourth repair claim for the same component failure, we will replace your item under our No Lemon policy.
- A few more important reminders:
- Although we hate to see you go, we understand that things change. So, don’t forget that you can cancel your service contract at any time.
- If you cancel in the first 30 days* of purchase, you are entitled to a full refund, less the cost of any claims filed
- After 30 days*:
- Single Pay Customers: You are entitled to a prorated refund if you cancel more than 30 days after you purchase your service contract. Once cancelled your coverage is effective through the cancellation date. Your prorated refund is based on the number of days remaining in your service contract, less the cost of any claims paid and an administrative processing fee. The processing fee is the lesser of 10% of your service contract's prorated refund or $25.
- Monthly Pay Customers: If you cancel after the first 30 days, your service contract is effective through the end of your current billing cycle. At the end of the billing cycle your service contract, and all billing activities, will end.
How to Claim and What to Expect
1 – Call 1-855-PYB-HOME (792-4663) and we will assist you through the claims process (additional documentation may be required)
2 – If approved, your claim will be fulfilled using any of the three options below:
- In-home service: We will provide you with in-home service for your covered item by scheduling and performing all necessary repairs at your residence.
- Depot repair: We will provide a prepaid label and you will be responsible for shipping the product to our authorized repair facility. We will return your product promptly once we complete all repairs.
- Replacement: In some cases, we may replace your product with a product of like kind and quality, cash settlement, or gift card.
*Please note that this is a brief description only. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for complete details including limitations and exclusions.